Core 2 Duo E6300 + Intel D965WHMKR Motherboard

Got used crap for sale? Peddle it here.

Spyhop

Core 2 Duo E6300 + Intel D965WHMKR Motherboard

Post by Spyhop »

Still fairly new, only used it for 3 months.
Still have boxes, documentation, original HSF which was never used.

$225 OBO
latency

Post by latency »

Part it out? :P
SneakyBastard

Post by SneakyBastard »

i might be interested first dibs..gimme a couple days?
Spyhop

Post by Spyhop »

first person with teh monies :)

Joe, I'd rather keep it together. easier to sell.
SneakyBastard

Post by SneakyBastard »

k nvm my ram isnt compatible..throw in some ram and u gota deal haha
latency

Post by latency »

Dolphin wrote:first person with teh monies :)

Joe, I'd rather keep it together. easier to sell.
Oh for sure. But if you do have a hard time selling, I would love to take the chip. Your price is good but I'd want a mobo that Oc's.
techie2

offer!

Post by techie2 »

I will give you 125 bucks right now for it i will drive there tonight and pick it up only cause the cpu is comparable to a athlon 4800 and you can buy those cheap and mobo is nothing special but i think your price is way to high
Spyhop

Re: offer!

Post by Spyhop »

techie2 wrote:I will give you 125 bucks right now for it i will drive there tonight and pick it up only cause the cpu is comparable to a athlon 4800 and you can buy those cheap and mobo is nothing special but i think your price is way to high
ROFL. Y'know, I was talking to r337ard and he said, "You just know techie or rob is going to post in your thread bitching about your price".....so it was just a race to see who the asshole was going to be.

Congratulations tachie, you win! :P

A despite your asinine reasoning as to why you thing my price is unreasonable, I did research the value of these items before I decided on an asking price. The board not being special does not render it worthless.
techie2

Post by techie2 »

ROFL. Y'know, I was talking to r337ard and he said, "You just know techie or rob is going to post in your thread bitching about your price".....so it was just a race to see who the asshole was going to be.

Congratulations tachie, you win! :P

A despite your asinine reasoning as to why you thing my price is unreasonable, I did research the value of these items before I decided on an asking price. The board not being special does not render it worthless.[/quote]

you know you do not have to be rude when someone gives you an offer... the mobo is old the cpu is old and technology is really moving right now so that's why I'm saying I'm offering what I'm offering it may be worth more to someone else but i gave you my opinion and an offer so if i were you i would be like... thanks for the offer but I am looking for more... instead of I knew you were gonna give me a offer that I do not want so go fuck yourself....

I would think oeople would rather have an offer they can refuse then no offer at all....
Spyhop

Post by Spyhop »

you know you do not have to be rude when someone gives you an offer...
$125 is a non-offer.
the mobo is old the cpu is old
The motherboard and cpu aren't the newest thing around, but they are still useful even for gaming, and they still have value. I am not asking new prices for them.
and technology is really moving right now
Noooooo!? srsly!? technology is moving forward? shit! There goes my whole scheme out the window. :roll:
so that's why I'm saying I'm offering what I'm offering
Like you, your offer is a joke.
it may be worth more to someone else but i gave you my opinion
Show me where I was asking for opinions.
and an offer so if i were you i would be like... thanks for the offer but I am looking for more... instead of I knew you were gonna give me a offer that I do not want so go fuck yourself....
More like, I knew you were going to price police my thread because what I was offering isn't the lastest and greatest gaming gear even though I never claimed it was, so go fuck yourself.
Qube

Post by Qube »

I really just wish he would go away.

:(
latency

Post by latency »

The price is fair. I think for GLers it's a little bit high, but not a rip off, still cheaper than retail.

Hmmmm, I just realized this is the E6300 which is kinda old, but then again this coming from a guy who is using a s939 CPU ....

And Techie does have some good points, but $125 is craziness! I'd say $175 would be a deal, but that's just me.
techie2

fuck yourself

Post by techie2 »

aye dolphin go fuck yourself and then when your done go behind your car and fuck your car in the muffler and after your done that go open a bottle of pepsi and fuck the bottle you smurf fucking fraggle rock lover i bet you masturbate to bucky o hare cartoons you fucking semen sampler!

I was trying to be nice about this but whatever you wanna ruin your own forum go ahead!
techie2

ant fucker

Post by techie2 »

vect0r wrote:I really just wish he would go away.

:(
I will never go away cause if my presence bothers you then fuck I will be here forever just to piss you off.
techie2

Post by techie2 »

Dolphin wrote: ROFL. Y'know, I was talking to r337ard and he said, "You just know techie or rob is going to post in your thread bitching about your price".....so it was just a race to see who the asshole was going to be.
dolphin do you and reet after work pound each other in the ass cause holy fuck your like a little gang ruling these forums and if someone says something insulting one you both have to involve them into your homosexual gang banging of fraggle rock puppets.
Last edited by techie2 on Mon Sep 17, 2007 10:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.